Home About Me Clip Art Product doterra doterra

Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween


It's been a pretty busy and strange week.  It is so strange to be teaching about Halloween and Nevada Day, when I just got my classroom up and running!

First we learned about pumpkins and had a pumpkin tasting day.


We learned about the whole and part of a pumpkin. 


I found this song on Pinterest and feel in love with it and so did the kiddo's.  I am not sure who's blog it came from but I will look some more so I can give credit where credit is due. 


We read "The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything" 
and we talked about story order.


For Halloween I was Olaf from Frozen.  My kids where in love!  My daughter really hit the nail on the head when she ran across this costume on youtube. 



We also learned about our state, since Nevada's birthday is on October 31st.







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment