Home About Me Clip Art Product doterra doterra

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Safari Jeep

I I love, love, love Pinterest , my brain is always thinking of new ideas, I love to be crafty.  However sometimes I'm not sure just how to execute my ideas and Pinterest is my lifesaver in that area.  
We are learning about zoo animals and I had this big box that was taking up space in my garage, so I thought how cool would it be to make a safari jeep for the kiddos to go on safari.  While searching on how to create this jeep I found the cutest idea for safari hats, on Growing Book by Book.



I can't believe how cute the jeep turned out.  The kids where so excited to go looking for animals!   


The kids wore their safari hats and use binoculars to hunt down the hidden animals in the classroom. 


They had such a great time:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment