Home About Me Clip Art Product doterra doterra

Saturday, January 11, 2014

What a Week!

Well it was our first week back to work, along with the opening of CES.  For those of you who do not know what that is. . . well it is the biggest trade show in Las Vegas.  My husband and I own a business that sets up and booths for people to display their product on.  Since it is one of our biggest shows, I always get suckered into helping (my class always gets a goodie for the extra hard work their teacher does).  But being a technology junkie it's kinda fun to see a lot of the new products out there.  So to say the least it has been a long week with little sleep (I pulled a 19 hour work day yesterday.  I taught my kiddo's and then took down and packed 9 booths!)  Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what we do!  



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment