Home About Me Clip Art Product doterra doterra

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pre-K Graduation

After a lot of hard work and stress, it all turned out amazing. 

The day started out a mess, I was woken up by my son who's car had just been broken into, $1,500.00 in damage all for $40.00.  I spent the majority of the morning running up and down the stairs trying my hardest to get ready for our big day and fill out the police report:(.  

After getting to work late and frazzled.  The cables to the sound system where missing,  But I was able to find an extra cable to get our music up an going. 

We had so such a big turn out that most our families where forced to stand.  After our program, we had refreshments and pictures back in our classrooms.  

Checkout our amazing background for pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment